Thursday, May 17, 2012

measurements

Today's measurements (Katie's) are as follows:
232.2 lbs.
left arm: 12.5 in.
right arm: 13 in.
chest: 39.25 in.
bust: 45.5 in.
waist: 49 in.
hips: 51 in.
left calf: 17 in.
right calf: 17.5 in.


Measurements/weights will be recorded on here weekly, and I'll be keeping a food journal here at home; if I notice any interesting or thought-provoking trends with either facet of the journey, I'll probably voice my opinions on them here as well. :) So far the journey hasn't gone backwards since I last blogged in September (in fact, I've dropped 6 pounds and 5 inches off my waist), but it certainly stalled out and my motivation, for whatever reason, took a dump.  Here's another attempt, Charlie in tow this time, to keep my head in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment